- Beth's Blog
- Class Schedule
- Color Studio
- Ask Beth
- Haircolor Makeover!
- Get Listed
- Where to Buy
Precisely Formulated Care for color-treated hair
How many times have you brought a celebrity photo into the salon in the hopes of copying (fill-in-the-blank—but nine times out of ten it’s Jen Aniston’s) hair? I’m excited to tell you that you can actually go a step further by checking out our very cool partnership with Daily Makeover: Simply upload a photo of yourself, then choose from hundreds of celebrities, and watch the magic of technology put their Hollywood hair on your head. Want to guess my 10 most-requested celebrity looks? Here goes…
• Jennifer Aniston: What’s not to love?
• Christina Hendricks: She’s singlehandedly brought redheads into the spotlight.
• January Jones: Doesn’t matter what month it is, her ivory-blonde rocks.
• Kim Kardashian: She’s done for brunettes what Hendricks has done for gingers.
• Kate Hudson: Bright, shiny, and warm—just like her.
• Taylor Swift: A gorgeous, sexy shade of blonde that’s not too light and not too brassy.
• Katy Perry: The kids are always asking for one streak of blue or raspberry.
• Britney Spears: Clients still love her eternally-blonde look.
• Eva Longoria: The ultimate rich brunette. (Thanks to eight seasons of Desperate Housewives.)
• Jennifer Lopez: Everyone is crazy for her gorgeous caramel-y color.
Once you find a look you like, print the picture and take that to your stylist! (But be real, please: If you have short, layered blonde locks and you walk in with Kim Kardashian on your head, it just isn’t gonna happen for you…unless you buy a wig, that is.)