- Beth's Blog
- Class Schedule
- Color Studio
- Ask Beth
- Haircolor Makeover!
- Get Listed
- Where to Buy
Precisely Formulated Care for color-treated hair
I say…potato salad. At least I do every 4th of July, when my friends beg me to make my famous, not-so American picnic food. I’ll give you the recipe if you promise to enjoy it with a nice, cool glass of Montrachet. Deal?
(Is it weird to serve a French dish on the 4th of July?)
- 12 Yukon Gold potatoes, boiled and peeled
- Small bunch of scallions, diced tiny, tiny, tiny
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, also diced tiny, tiny, tiny
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, stems removed, diced—you know this by now—tiny
- 4 Tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 4 Tbs capers
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 Tbs dry white wine
- 4 Tbs good Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Prepare it the night before, refrigerate; let the potato salad come to room temperature before you serve it.
- Have a Happy and Safe 4th!